Non members are very welcome at the club but there are many benefits to belonging to a particular section – full details about the cricket, hockey, tennis and squash sections are available on the relevant sports pages.
Membership of any sports section includes social membership of Horsham Sports Club. However, for those who don't want to join one of the sports sections but would like to receive the benefits of membership we offer a social membership.
This has many benefits including –
- 20% off drinks purchased from the bar
- Preload your membership card and we'll add extra money on it (£5 on £50 and £13 on £100). You can use your card to pay for drinks at the bar.
- Discounted room hire rates
- Free entry to the monthly Freddy Woods Orchestra Jazz evening held on the first Wed of the month.
- Priority booking for club social events
- Special offers from club sponsors
- Entry to the pavilion during county cricket week (members are still required to purchase tickets to the match but once in the ground are able to use the pavilion at no further charge, non members can purchase 'pavilion entry' for £5 per day)
- Regular e-newsletters to keep up to date with all the news and hear about forthcoming events