Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
4 FREE tickets to The Big Gig – Horsham Tribute Music Festival - 24 June 201717
1. The Big Gig – Horsham Tribute Festival free ticket give-away (the "Prize Draw") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over.
2. Closing date as per press article/Facebook post (before 24 June 2017)
3. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Horsham Social Club ("HSC") or the Promoter; e-socialbutterflies ("The promoter"), their group companies or family members, freelance contributors to HSC, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
8. Winners for the set of tickets will be randomly selected and notified by email within 7 days of the draw closing, if they are a winner. Those that do not win will not be notified.
9. Winners will be notified by email to the email address provided when entering the Prize Draw.
10. Only one entry per person. Only one winner per household.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by HSC.
12. If a winner does not respond to The Promoter or within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner's prize will be forfeited and The Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner's prize will be forfeited and The Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The Promoter or HSC will send the winning set of tickets to the winner using the provided postal address within 14 days of acceptance of prize and contact information. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
14. The winners name may be mentioned in relation to the Prize Draw on the Promoter's reasonable request. The winners consent to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, for publicity purposes and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
16. HSC and The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw, purchasing a Prize Draw ticket or accepting a/the prize. HSC and The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
17. HSC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of HSC in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. HSC shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Horsham Sports Club: Horsham Sports Club, Cricketfield Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1TE.
Promoter: e-socialbutterflies, 24 Kempshott Road, Horsham, RH12 2EY.