FULL TIME CATERING MANAGER REQUIRED
Horsham Sports Club is looking to appoint a full-time Catering Manager (CIEH Level 2, Award in food and Safety in Catering) to work alongside the Club's Administrator and Bar Manager.
His/her role will be to provide for all of the catering requirements of the Club, including:
• Running the kitchen midweek and at weekends
• Providing for the regular requirements of the various sporting sections
• Catering at Club Dinners/ Awards evenings
• Catering for event bookings at the Club, for example parties and wedding receptions
• Recruitment and training of casual catering staff
• Maintaining supplies and cleanliness in the kitchen
• Limited assistance with Bar coverage
The post is offered on a full-time salaried basis. It is envisaged that the hours will be around 35-40 per week, but flexibility to meet the Club's requirements is the overriding consideration.
Job-Share options would be considered favourably.
Weekend Bar & Catering Assistants also required